Friday, February 25, 2011

38. Snow...?!


Tonight... CHANCE OF SNOW!? I'm so excited. In case you don't know, I live in Santa Clara. And in case you don't know where that is, it's between San Jose and Sunnyvale. The Bay Area. We don't get snow, we just don't. Until TONIGHT! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

How about for you? Is it snowing where you live right now? It's raining right now *shh~ ahhh* ;D 


゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆



Also a quick update with G-MARKET. EVERYTHING has arrived except for the "I MET THE WALRUS" tee, which is on delivery. Sooo fast!! :O





゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆





Until next time!

4 comments :

  1. SNOWWWW :O :O :O !!!
    Australia NEVER EVER EVER EVERRRR GETS SNOW !! So if it really did snow here, I'd be sooo excited heheh. And eeee, I need to order from G-Market soon ^-^" I definitely need more clothes LOL :D <3 I can't wait to see your haul !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, some people I know who are in town from L.A. said it snowed there...about 1/2 inch! Still, that's crazy. I live in Florida, it never snows here =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Genie... ahhh I'm super curious about that movie now! I cry a lot during movies, so maybe it's a bad idea, but I can't turn down an amazing movie suggestion <3
    I'm jelly of people in LA right now. We didn't get any snow. :( The most we got was, according to my mom, our bird bath froze a little lmao. The weather is super weird though; all of a sudden it's super sunny and warm, or super sunny and freezing. O_o Make up your mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I intrigued you! I hope you go and watch it >o<
    Haha, aww poor birds! Yeah it NEVER snows here, but randomly I'll go out to my car in the morning and there's ice on my windshield.

    ReplyDelete