Tuesday, March 2, 2010

015. 久しぶりなぁ!

I haven't blogged in forever. I randomly check my blog, but that's about it. Been lazy and busy, and not too inspired to write about anything. Also stressing out over random things... but I won't go into that. It's pointless.

Here's what I've been up to:

♥School♥


Okay, so I only have 2 classes, Japanese and Anthropology, and Anthro is BORING...

♥Eating♥
Someone please stop me. I'm seriously getting fat. (o≧_≦o)


♥Cleaning♥
I spent over 10 hours cleaning mine and my boyfriend's rooms. Of course though, I end up getting yelled at by my sister. Ugh.
♥Poupée Girl♥


I'm finally getting back on track, yay! Maybe I can finally hit the full month...

♥DS♥
I've been playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. 'nuff said. ~♥

There's more, but I'm still in lazy mode. So anyway, I wanted to share that I'm planning to open a little shop on Etsy. I really love Decoden and nail art, and people have suggested that I sell my creations. Whether they actually sell or not, it's still a great motivation to keep me busy! I actually made a tutorial a while back, and after spending hours taking pictures and editing, I opted not to post it. Not enough people seem interested after I made it, whereas they inquired about it beforehand. I might post it up in the future if people actually show interest again. :)







Please keep checking back, as I am currently setting up my shop right now and it's empty. I plan on selling decoden cases, mirrors, nail art, supplies, and anything else I can think of. :) Any suggestions, comments, or criticism is welcome! Just be gentle, please! lol.


Let's wrap this up. My Poupée for today.


so lovely in pink




-----------------------♥
Current music: WheeSung [네 심장이 쉬는 날]
Totally in love with VOCALATE♥♥♥

1 comment :

  1. Oooh can't wait to see the decoden stuff you'll have for sale!!

    What is a poupee O_o?

    ReplyDelete