Thursday, April 15, 2010

021. 頭が痛いわ~♥

My head hurts. But anyways, just a quick post.
・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

I'm very happy I finally purchased some acrylic brushes! Last I checked, the cheapest I could find was $7 on ebay. I got super lucky to find a 5 BRUSH SET for only $11!            ∑(O_O;)Shock!!


I bought them at an ebay shop called "24/Seven". 

Check it out here♥ 

Today I hung out with Jorge and Jessica, whom I haven't 
seen in ages!! We mostly hung out at De Anza, but we also
walked over to Marukai and got yummy food!


カレーが好きだ♥
I normally don't eat curry, but it called to me~ actually, 
I used to hate curry, then loved it, then hated it again. 
I guess I love it again. ^^ Not bad for only $3.50!

゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

Current music: MC Mong [BUBBLE LOVE ft. Seo In Young]

I finally got around to loving this song as well! ~♥

1 comment :