Saturday, June 6, 2009

.003


hah.


"wadda' ya' know." as i said in my last post, i didn't want to go to work. well, i did, and it wasn't much fun. we got in about 4 boxes of movies to be sorted and put away (thank god i didn't have that task!) i had to bend down to put them on the counter; about 10 minutes after i completely threw out my back trying to pick up a comb on the floor of my house... worst pain i've ever felt in my life, i couldn't stand, sit, breathe, laugh without feeling pain. ugh, that was fun. @_@

aaaand now, i have to go back to work at 9am for a meeting. i swear, if paul makes us stay after 10 again to work, i'm gonna be pissed.

mmmm. i sure could go for a piece of this right now. sweet potato cake ~♥
i really need to get to bed, but i must finish dressing my Poupée girl first ahh!


poupeegirl fashion brand community

i bought her her first kimono and a new headband that Katharine posted in her shop, yayy!
okay it's 2am already, ahh! that means only 5 hours of sleep for me *tear*
.........♥
Mandy Moore/Switchfoot :: Someday We'll Know

No comments :

Post a Comment